Rotate an iPhone video in Final Cut Pro X without opening the Inspector? We show you how it's done. Get your smartphone videos the correct way round in FCPX!
So simple, yet so effective and no fiddling in the Inspector!
1) Right click on video in Final Cut Pro X's browser
2) Select 'Reveal in Finder'
3) Go into 'Gallery View' in the Finder
4) Hit the 'Rotate Left' button as many time as you need to orientate the video
5) The correctly orientated video will now show in FCPX
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up & for news of plugins, offers and tutorials
Be the first to know about new plugins, free plugins, discounts and tutorials