A new app for any Final Cut Pro X user who publishes to YouTube.
Creator's Best Friend takes the chapter markers from FCP XML and translates them into a list of timestamps for YouTube.
This $9.99 app is a joint venture between Idustrial Revolution and Intelligent Assistance and is available on the Mac App Sore now.
1) Place Chapter Markers on the timeline in a Final Cut Pro X Project
2) Export an XML of the Project, or drag the Project into Creator's Best friend
3) Copy the timestamps to the clipboard
4) Paste the data into the description box in YouTube Studio.
5) Hit save on the YouTube page and you are done!
Creator's Best Friend also supports Emojis
It also supports clickable URLS from the FCPX timeline
For the full story on how Creator's Best Friend was developed, take a look at this post on FCP.co
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up & for news of plugins, offers and tutorials
Be the first to know about new plugins, free plugins, discounts and tutorials