XEffects Edge Progress Bar is a free title for Final Cut Pro that animates a growing border edge around a video frame. The border finishes animating at the end of the adjustable duration of the title.
- Automatic Timing
- Adjust Width
- Adjust Colour
- Adjust Opacity
Perfect for social video postings where you want to show elapsed and time remaining for a video.
These effects will only work with Final Cut Pro 10.6 or higher
1) Unzip the downloaded package
2) Move the XEffects Free titles folder to:
Movies / Motion Templates / Titles
3) Restart Final Cut Pro
4) Find XEffects Free/Edge Progress Bar in the Titles Browser
5) Or open the templates with Motion and publish
We take care to ensure that the plugins uploaded to this site are of high quality, originated by us and contain no code or media that should harm a user's computer.
However, as with all software, we recommend that you don't load up your Mac with new products mid project and we accept no responsibility for any losses.
Commercial plugin products on this site (e.g. XEffects Viral Video) are distributed via the plugin management system FxFactory.
Usage & Copyright
We love designing free plugins and publishing them for people to use. Unfortunately there are unscrupulous companies out there who like to download free effects and with the aid of some slick marketing, republish them as commercial products.
Therefore, although these effects are free to download without registration, free to install and free to use on whatever production you wish, even broadcast:
You may not:
- Upload the effect plugin, disk image or zip file to any third party site.
- Modify the effect and republish on any third party site.
- Incorporate the Motion layers into other effects.
- Use any part of the downloaded free effects from this site in any commercial product effect, plugin or template without the prior permission of Idustrial Revolution.
We hope you understand our feelings on the above as we want to keep releasing new free plugins to the FCPX community.