XEffects Simple Sum is a set of three title plugins for Final Cut Pro that allows the fast & easy building of correctly lined up price lists with a heading and total.
These plugins have been designed to take the drudgery out of displaying how much things add up and cost. Once you set the width, the item and price will line up with the left and right margins automatically.
Although we can't automatically do the maths, you can use as many items you can fit on the screen!
*Demo FCP Library supplied with examples to explore & use*
- Heading, item and total plugins
- Add as many items as you wish
- Build column of prices using separate price instance
- Set the width once for lined up item & total price
- Auto left alignment of item
- Auto right alignment of price (on many fonts)
- Price position tweak for variable width fonts
- Optional fade in/out on all plugins
- Toggle item/price for delayed reveals
Final Cut Pro X 10.6 or higher
This effect will only work with Final Cut Pro X 10.6 or higher
1) Unzip the downloaded package
2) Move the XEffects Simple Sum plugins folder to
Movies / Motion Templates / Titles
3) Restart Final Cut Pro
4) Find 3 XEffects Simple Sum plugins in the Titles Browser